Sponsorship & Advertising
As the official National State Association of U.S. Soccer for the state of Georgia, Georgia Soccer currently serves more than 98,000 affiliated members, including youth and adult players, referees, coaches and trainers and club administrators.
Last year, more than 130,000 league matches were played across our state by affiliated teams, and more than 25,000 players participated in Georgia Soccer-hosted competitive and recreational soccer tournaments.
Our members benefit from access to a wide variety of programs, events and activities for both youth and adult players. We also provide the highest level of training for coaches and referees in our licensing and certification courses.
Why Affiliate Your Brand with Georgia Soccer?
Connect with Soccer Families: Soccer families are passionate about the sport -- their lifestyles revolve around it and, most importantly, they support the sponsors who give back to their game.
Promote a Healthy Lifestyle: Georgia Soccer players not only enjoy soccer as exercise, but also benefit from the challenges of competition and lessons of hard work and success.
Reach an Eager Audience: Parents of youth soccer players are connected, involved, and affluent and we can reach them.
Georgia Soccer offers a wide array of vehicles for brand visibility and activation, with opportunities that include sponsorships both Individual Programs and State-Level Partnerships.
- Website Ads: Advertisements on GeorgiaSoccer.org and all six Georgia Soccer tournament websites garnering over 2.8 million views annually.
- Touchline Georgia E-Magazine: Georgia Soccer's quarterly interactive online magazine showcasing the beautiful game in Georgia to a soccer specific circulation.
- Targeted Email Newsletters: Monthly email newsletters targeted to specific audiences within Georgia Soccer providing access to the group your brand wants most: coaches, parents, referees, and club administrators.
- Social Media: Content posts and interactivity with Georgia Soccer highly followed social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Tournaments: A limitless amount of on site and digital activation opportunities to reach out directly to soccer families at Georgia Soccer's six annual youth soccer tournaments. These events draw over 60,000 attendees on site each year.
- Custom Opportunities: Let Georgia Soccer create a targeted marketing campaign to meet your unique business objectives.
Contact Georgia Soccer today to learn how we can help your brand achieve your goals.
Greg Griffith | Sponsorships | firstname.lastname@example.org