Thank you for your interest in being a part of Georgia Soccer. Whether your organization is new to Georgia Soccer or you have been a member for years, we are excited to partner with you for the upcoming year.
The process for becoming a member is simple, and all of the information you will need is here on this page.
If you have any questions about the affiliation process, please contact Kim Bowen, Georgia Soccer Director of Programs. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (678) 993-2107).
Click Here for the Affiliation Application
Submission Deadline for Consideration at the 2017 SAGM: June 15, 2017
Application Fee: $100
The online application will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Basic information about your organization (Name, address, website, email...)
- The name and address of any playing venues for which you need a Certificate of Liability.
- A copy of your organization's bylaws.
- Contact information for your organization's officers (President, Registrar(s), Director of Coaching, etc.)
- A method of payment (Credit Card or ECHECK).
Incomplete applications can now be saved. Users can create an account and return to their application at any time before the deadline. Applications are not considered complete until after a successful payment. Georgia Soccer Affiliation Terms and Conditions
Thank you again for being a part of Georgia Soccer.