New affiliation applications will be accepted year-round. Applications for NEW AFFILIATES should be completed 6 weeks prior to the Annual Meeting or Semi-annual meeting at which the application will be considered. The next scheduled meeting is the AGM on January 27th, 2018.
Submission Deadline for Consideration at the 2018 AGM: December 15th, 2017
Application Fee: $100
New affiliates will also be required to:
1) Meet with the Georgia Soccer Youth Council or Adult Council as necessary before the AGM
2) Attend the annual meeting in which this application will be presented.
2) Attend a Georgia Soccer training session upon their approval.
Click Here to Submit a New Affiliation Application
The online application will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Basic information about your organization (Name, address, website, email...)
- The name and address of any playing venues for which you need a Certificate of Liability.
- A copy of your organization's bylaws.
- Contact information for your organization's officers (President, Registrar(s), Director of Coaching, etc.)
- A method of payment (Credit Card or ECHECK).
Incomplete applications can now be saved. Users can create an account and return to their application at any time before the deadline. Applications are not considered complete until after a successful payment. Georgia Soccer Affiliation Terms and Conditions
Thank you again for being a part of Georgia Soccer.