The Georgia Soccer Coaching Deparment has produced a number of Coaching Manuals for its member coaches to supplement the manuals from the coaching courses and provide additional information. Please see the below list.
This is a coaching manual for organizing the training and game format for U-6 and U-8 players.
Club Player Development Manual
Written by Jacob Daniel, Georgia Soccer’s Director of Coaching, this manual is a must for every decision maker or director at your club. In the newly expanded second edition, find answers to these questions and many more:
Academy Select Coaching Manual
- How to structure your club in the most effective and efficient way
- What is the role of the Board?
- What is the role of the DOC?
- How do players develop?
- How to set goals for the club
- How to evaluate your team’s performance
- How to deal with and educate parents
- How to implement a club curriculum
This is a coaching manual for U-10 and U-12 players, contains the training priorities, sample activities, and recommendations on improving players technique and tactical awareness.