Dear Georgia Concussion Coalition Members:
On Wednesday evening next week, March 2nd from 7-8 pm, we will host a free educational webinar on Establishing & Implementing Strong Concussion Policies and Management Protocols for Your Athletic Association. (see flyer attached)
To register, click on this link:
Please start registering by entering your name and email address.
For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
- We will be using GoToWebinar.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
Participants Will Learn:
- Key components need in concussion policies to be legally compliant and mitigate risk exposures
- Best practices related to sideline diagnostics and Return to Play
- How to partner with medical professionals for concussion care and management
- Resources available to train coaches, athletes and parents on concussion recognition.
- Who can remove an athlete after a potentially concussive imp act and clear an athlete for play
- How to create a positive concussion-aware culture for your association.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please share this link with others you think would benefit from participating. We look forward to having you join in The Concussion Discussion!
Director, Programming & Development
Brain Injury Association of Georgia