Youth Soccer Coach | Kalonji Soccer Academy
To instruct and work with soccer athletes to prepare them for competition. Develop strategy, planning, running practice sessions, and motivating teams. The coach must be a strong communicator with excellent supervisory skills. The coach must be organized and able to delegate, with desire to improve both individual players and teams as a whole. The coach will help players perfect their skills and develop better fitness levels.
- USSF “E” Coaching License or higher
- Player development background in soccer
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic.
- High level of responsiveness and professionalism
- Goal setter, who is organized with attention to detail
- Energetic and self-motivated attitude
- Ability to improve the skill levels of all players
Kalonji Soccer Academy (KSA) was created in 2014 to service players who want to excel in soccer at the highest level. Its creation has provided many players with the opportunity to train locally and compete at the highest level regionally as they develop and graduate through our program. KSA seeks players and coaches who wish to reach their full potential and are committed to seeking excellence through our specific training curriculum.
KSA has over 800 competitive players within our locations in Lilburn, Clarkston, and Stone Mountain that includes numerous state and regional ODP representatives.
Key Result Areas:
- Train and develop KSA athletes to fulfill their potential
- Implement KSA curriculum and programs
- Work with teams at a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Administrative duties at a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Perform assigned administrative duties in an efficient and effective manner
- Contribute an encouraging, upbeat attitude
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, US residency/immigration status, and three references to Bruno Kalonji at firstname.lastname@example.org.