In addition to any automatic invites earned by Georgia teams through play in the 14U National League Piedmont Conference in the Fall, the criteria order below shall be used to select the three (3) teams per age group and gender which shall receive a Georgia invitation to fill the open National League slots:
1. Georgia Premier League Spring Champion (slot goes the highest finish team in the 14U Georgia Premier League Spring by order of standing, if GPL Spring Champion has already qualified through NL Piedmont). GPL in Spring at 14U shall include teams that participated in the National League Piedmont Conference the Fall of the same seasonal year.
2. State Cup Champion (slot goes to the next criterion if State Cup Champion has already qualified)
3. Georgia Premier League Fall Season Champion (slot goes to the next criterion if already qualified)
4. 2nd highest finish team in the Georgia Premier League Spring by order of standing not automatically qualified through NL, or through above criteria
5. State Cup Finalist
6. Teams who finished above the bottom two (2) in the Georgia Premier League in the Spring by standing
7. To be determined by the Georgia Soccer Select Committee
To be eligible for one of the spots, a team must have participated at 14U in the Georgia Premier League during the Spring season, as well as either the Piedmont Conference of the National League, or a division in Georgia Soccer during the Fall season.