2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification
All U.S. Soccer sanctioned matches must be assigned by a certified Grassroots Referee Assignor. 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Requirements:
2022 recertification is required for those that have not completed registration July 1-Nov 30, 2021. Follow this link to register to your US Soccer Learning Center profile and register to be an assignor for 2022; Georgia 2022 Grassroots Assignor (LATE) Recertification Course
Late Registration (Jan 1, 2022+) Cost $100. This course is for those assignors that fail to:
- Attend a Step 1 session,
- Register during the below dates, or
- Finish assignments by November 30th.
STEP 1: Attendance at one of the two following recertification sessions is mandatory to recertify as a Grassroots Assignor in 2022.
- Option 2: Zoom Session.
- Sunday, August 8th, 2021. 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- MUST have your video turned on at all times, be present for the entire meeting, and use the registration link below.
- Attendance will be recorded at both the beginning and end of the session.
- Zoom Registration Link.
After your attendance is confirmed at one of the two available recertification sessions, you will be emailed a registration link to the Georgia 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Course in the Learning Center.
STEP 2: Register in the Georgia 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Course in the Learning Center (LC). Cost $30.
- Registration in this course must be completed no later than Sunday, November 14th. All assignments must be completed no later than Tuesday, November 30th, 2021. Failure to complete all assignments will result in your registration being cancelled.
- The link to this course has been emailed to all assignors who attended one of the above recertification sessions.
New Assignor Requirements & Courses
All U.S. Soccer sanctioned matches must be assigned by a certified Grassroots Referee Assignor.
Grassroots New Assignor Course details:
STEP 1: Register in the Learning Center (LC) for the Georgia 2022 Grassroots New Assignor Course. Cost $30.
- For in depth details on creating a LC profile, refer to the Grassroots Recertification page.
- Complete all assignments in the LC course, including the NCSI background screening and SafeSport.
STEP 2: Attend the In-Person Course.
- There are currently no In-Person New Assignor Courses scheduled. The next available course will be scheduled for January-February 2022.
If you have any questions please contact the State Director of Assignment, Shannon O'Carroll.