2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification
All U.S. Soccer sanctioned matches must be assigned by a certified Grassroots Referee Assignor. 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Requirements:
STEP 1: Attendance at one of the two following recertification sessions is mandatory to recertify as a Grassroots Assignor in 2022.
- Option 2: Zoom Session.
- Sunday, August 8th, 2021. 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- MUST have your video turned on at all times, be present for the entire meeting, and use the registration link below.
- Attendance will be recorded at both the beginning and end of the session.
- Zoom Registration Link.
You must indicate which option you are choosing using the following Google Form: Assignor Recertification Session Sign-Up.
After your attendance is confirmed at one of the two available recertification sessions, you will be emailed a registration link to the Georgia 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Course in the Learning Center.
STEP 2: Register in the Georgia 2022 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Course in the Learning Center (LC). Cost $30.
- The LC course will be open for registration from Wednesday, September 1st - Sunday, October 31st.
- All assignments must be completed no later than Tuesday, November 30th, 2021. Failure to complete all assignments will result in your registration being cancelled.
Late Registration: Cost $100. A late registration period will be available from Saturday, January 1st, 2022 - Monday, January 31st, 2022 for those assignors that fail to:
- Attend a Step 1 session,
- Register during the above dates, or
- Finish assignments by November 30th.
New Assignor Course
All U.S. Soccer sanctioned matches must be assigned by a certified Grassroots Referee Assignor.
Grassroots New Assignor Course details:
STEP 1: Register in the Learning Center (LC) for the Georgia 2022 Grassroots New Assignor Course. Cost $30.
- For in depth details on creating a LC profile, refer to the Grassroots Recertification page.
- Complete all assignments in the LC course, including the NCSI background screening and SafeSport.
STEP 2: Attend the In-Person Course.
If you have any questions please contact the State Director of Assignment, Shannon O'Carroll.