Registration for the 2021 Grassroots Assignor Certification course is now open. To register, click here.
- The registration window for this course will automatically close Monday, November 30th, 2020.
- All assignments must be completed no later than Thursday, December 10th, 2020.
- It will reopen on January 1st with an additional late registration fee of $50.
- Once registered, click on the Assignments tab, and make sure all assignments are marked as Satisfactory and have turned green.
2021 Grassroots Assignor Recertification Requirements
In addition to registering for the course in the Learning Center, all current 2020 Grassroots Referee Assignors that intend to recertify for 2021 will be required to attend both of the continuing education Zoom sessions.
Each session will be offered on two different dates to provide for flexibility in attendance.
Session One (completed):
- Sunday, August 30th - 9 AM - 11 AM
- Wednesday, September 9th - 7 PM - 9 PM
- Wednesday, November 18th - 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday, November 22nd - 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Attendance at both sessions is mandatory for those assignors wishing to recertify in 2021. Zoom registration links will also be emailed. Your video must be turned on and you must be present for the entire meeting to receive credit.
New Grassroots Assignor Course
A course for new assignors will be hosted on Zoom on Tuesday, October 20th from 7 PM to 9 PM, and Wednesday, October 21st from 7 PM to 9 PM. Assignor candidates must attend both sessions to become certified.
First, register in the Learning Center course by clicking here. Complete all assignments in the assignments tab of the Georgia 2021 Grassroots Assignor Course, and then attend both Zoom sessions.
Follow instructions on the Grassroots Referee Recertification page for more details on how to create a profile in the Learning Center.
If you have any questions please contact the State Director of Assignment, Shannon O'Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anne Wright (email@example.com).