Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Transferring or Traveling Out-of-State

As a US Soccer referee, you are registered to officiate anywhere in the country and work for other affiliated US Soccer registered leagues, tournaments and assignors.

If you need to transfer your registration to another state, please contact Anne Wright and provide the state you are wishing to transfer to in addition to the contact information for that state’s SRA.
US Soccer Contact List


If you would like to transfer your current registration to Georgia, please have your current SRA contact both the SRA and Anne Wright to confirm the following details:
  • Currently registered and with what licenses
  • In good standing (no outstanding Ethics & Grievance charges or suspensions)
  • Participate in your respective state's or US Soccer's background check service


If you are a current Georgia referee traveling to an out of state tournament or event, and they require confirmation of the details below please contact Anne Wright.
  • Currently registered and current license
  • In good standing (no outstanding Ethics & Grievance charges or suspensions)
  • Background check passed