On July 27th, 2020, the Georgia Soccer Board of Directors approved the following Tournament and Games Hosting Policy. All tournaments applying for sanctioning must abide by this policy.
Please review the Tournament and Games Hosting Policies in its entirety before submitting your Tournament or Games for Approval
Documents must be submitted to Georgia Soccer at least 90 days before the proposed hosting date. Failure to submit before 90 days of the proposed hosting date will incur the following late fees:
- Less than 90 days prior to the event - $100 late fee
- Less than 60 days prior to the event - $250 late fee
- Less than 30 days prior to the event - $500 late fee
Hosting application required items
The following forms and fees should be completed and paid in full to apply for tournament sanctioning. Once completed, please submit all forms to Matt Dellaria .
To pay any applicable fees, you can either:
- Call Kathy directly at our office to pay via credit card over the phone
- Kathy's direct line is 678-993-2106
- Send a check made payable to Georgia Soccer to:
- 2323 Perimeter Park Drive STE 200, Atlanta, GA, 30341
- $250 Application Fee
- $1000 Sanctioning Fee
- Sanctioning Fee only applies to Youth Members with less than 100 players registered with Georgia Soccer.
- Players must be registered in the category of tournament that you are applying to host (i.e. Rec, Select/Academy).
- If a tournament is canceled or postponed, applicable fees can be returned or applied to future events.
USYS Permission to Host
USYS Hosting Agreement
Georgia Soccer Hosting Organization Responsibility Form
Adult Tournament Permission To Host