Deadline is October 7, 2023
When – November 11-12 2023
Where – Woodruff Farms, Columbus, GA
Where to stay: Hotels
Who: Recreational Teams with a valid pass.
What Age Groups can Participate – We will field a U8, U10, U12, U14, U16, and U19 division for both boys and girls
Entry Fee: 8U – $300. 10U & 12U – $425 and 14U, 16U & 19U – $525.
How long are games?
19U – 70 minutes (35 min halves)
16U – 70 minutes (35 min halves)
14U – 70 minutes (35 min halves)
12U – 50 minutes (25 min halves)
10U – 50 minutes (25 min halves)
8U – 40 minutes (4, 10 minute quarters)
Half time is 10 minutes for all with the exception of 8U games. 8U games are 2 minute break between quarter 1 & 2, a 5 minute half time, and a 2 minute break between quarter 3 & 4.
What and when is Roster Freeze?
Roster freeze date is a set date prior to the tournament that the team roster is frozen. Meaning no additions, deletion or changes can occur. All teams should have active the players participating in the Tournament as well as any guest players (max. of 4 allowed).
The day after roster freeze allows the game day roster cards can be printed accurately listing both teams players (Friday). This eliminates inaccuracies for the referee during check in.
The roster freeze date is Thursday at midnight prior to the Tournament.
How to set and print your Game Day Roster?
Step 1. Set your roster.
- Go to U.S. Soccer Connect
- Login with your Sports Connect profile that is associated with your team.
- Select “Teams”.
- Select “Tournament and Schedule apps”.
- Select “View Tourn. App” for your team for the “Fall 2022 Georgia United Rec Cup”.
- Select the “player roster” tab
- Here you can add any club pass/guest players to your roster, set who is active on your roster, and input jersey number information.
Step 2: Print your Game Day Roster (GDR) for each of your tournament games.
To print and access your GDR, please follow the below steps:
- Follow steps 1-4 from above.
- Select “Schedules/Game Scoring” for your team for the “Fall 2022 Georgia United Rec Cup”.
- Select “print roster” for each of your games.
Where is my field located?
Game Day Check In Procedure
For the United Rec Cup no team check in is required.
Rosters will be locked Thursday prior to the Tournament. Game Day Roster Sheet and Player & Coach Passes can be downloaded on Friday.
On the day of the tournament each team will go straight to field for their game. Teams will need to bring the following with them for each game:
- Your Game Day Roster sheet for the game being played.
- Your US Youth Soccer player and coach passes.
Each pass must have the player or Coach picture and should say recreational. Before each game, the referee(s) will check your team in with your player/coach passes and your Game Day Roster.
All participating players must be listed on the Game Day Roster sheet.
A liability waiver form is required to be completed. The Team official keeps a copy of this document. Fin the form here (LINK)