Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Youth Insurance

Georgia Soccer-Youth maintains medical injury insurance for all registered members.  Claims are electronically filed and then processed through our insurance company. If the steps listed below are met, medical insurance claims can be processed timely and accurately. 
We offer secondary insurance coverage with Players Health.  You should file with your primary insurance company first.  You will file a claim, with our insurance company, for any remaining balances and/or out of pocket costs incurred. Coverage is applicable for 52 weeks from the date of injury. 


explanation of benefits



file a cLaim