2024 Recertification Courses & Information
You must register and pay for each course for which you are currently licensed and wish to recertify for 2024 Refer to the Grassroots Referee Recertification page for questions regarding creating a Learning Center (LC) profile, SafeSport, or the NCSI background screening.
Do not register for a course for which you do not already have a license.
As an alternative to searching for a course in the Learning Center, click the hyperlinks below for each course once you have created your LC profile:
- Referee Mentor Recertification
- Referee Coach Recertification
- Regional Referee Recertification
- Regional Referee Emeritus Recertification
- National Referee Emeritus Recertification
- Regional Assessor Recertification
- Referee Recertification (formerly Grassroots Referee)
- Futsal Recertification
Register only for those courses for which you have a current license. If you have multiple licenses, you must register for each of them individually.
Click on the Assignments tab once registered for your respective course and complete all assignments. They will have a green checkmark once complete.
First Time Referee Mentor
Interested in becoming a Referee Mentor?
- Eligible candidates include Grassroots Referees that have been recommended by their local Grassroots Assignor, National Referees, or Regional Referees.
- The registration link for this course is not publicly available. If you are interested in becoming a Referee Mentor, please reach out to the State Director of Assignment. Include your name and email as it appears in the Learning Center, as well as all assignors that you currently work for.
- Referee Mentors are paid when they are assigned by the State Referee Committee to mentor referees at events or games, assist with Grassroots Referee entry course field training events, or assist with fitness tests. Mentoring at the local level is paid for by the clubs.