- July 1st, 2023 – September 15th, 2023 – $85 (early registration – $15 reduction)
- September 15th 2023 – November 30th, 2023 – $100
- December 1st, 2023 – January 31st, 2024 – $110
- February 16th, 2024 – June 20th, 2024 – $130
Registration will be valid through December 31, 2024 after completing the requirements
Recertification for Coach, Mentor, Regional, National, Emeritus and more…[LINK]
Mandatory for all referees 18 years or older. Click on your profile in the top right when logged in to review your NCSI background screening status, and when it next expires.
- Click on your profile in the top right when logged in to review your SafeSport status, and when your SafeSport next expires.
- SafeSport is a Federal Law passed by the United States Congress and is mandatory for anyone 18 years or older.
The IFAB LOTG is also available as an app in both the App Store and Google Play. All referees should download and have the LOTG app available with them at the fields.
Free Recertification Opportunity
As part of the US Soccer Innovate to Grow Grant awarded to Georgia Soccer in 2022, new Grassroots Referees who participated under the Program are eligible for free recertification.
Were you given a Code to register for the Referee course? if so, chances are you are eligible.
- Work for a Georgia Soccer Club Member.
- Demonstrate you have completed a minimum of 10 games per season you were certified (Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023) at the above club.* (ask you club assignor to complete a letter of support if you do not have this – Download here)
- Be a first time certified Grassroots Referee.
- Have an approved Background Check & Safe Sport Certification ( if 18 years old +)
If you meet the above criteria, you are eligible to receive a free recertification for 2024.