Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Request an Assessment

National Referees

National Referees should continue to book assessments directly with the National Referee Coach of their choice. Contact the SDA to discuss if needed.

Regional Referees

All Regional Referee upgrade and maintenance assessments are $100. An assessor will not be assigned to your match until payment has been received. Do not fill out the Assessment Request Form until payment has been processed. Assessment Payment Form

Referee Academy Candidates

Referee Academy Candidates may request their first assessment for free. Please notate this in the comments of the Request Form, and request a Developmental Assessment.

Requesting an Assessment

Use the Assessment Request Form in order to request an assessment. The longer lead time you provide, the higher the likelihood that an assessor can be scheduled for your match. Do not wait for ARs to be assigned to enter your request.

Please note that each game requires an individual request to be submitted. Once submitted, there is an option to edit. Please save the edit link in case any game details change (date, time, etc.).

Out of state assessments: Email the SDA prior to requesting out of state assessments.

If for any reason a game is cancelled, notify the SDA via email as soon as possible. If less than 48 hours notice, notify both the State Referee Administrator (SRA) and State Director of Assessment (SDA) via email, so the assigned assessor may be notified.

For any questions about assessments, contact the State Director of Assessment, Patrick Baker.